Earn five days & four nights (Nov. 28 thru Dec. 2nd) at the five-star Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos — a luxurious, all-inclusive oasis perched on the tip of the Baja California Peninsula with spectacular views of the Sea of Cortez.
- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos features luxurious accommodations with fine
dining options at à la carté and gourmet buffet restaurants and room
service. Top-notch entertainment featuring live music and
performances with unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
and snacks at lounges and bars. Their unique daily & nightly activities,
fitness center, spectacular pools and endless beaches make for an
unforgettable destination getaway.
- Airfare & round-trip transfers included
- Enjoy elegant, fine dining at seven unique restaurants and Rockwood
hosted welcome reception and farewell/gala events
- Visit the Rockwood Expo featuring many industry partners
- Informative meetings & educational workshops, network with industry
leaders and grow your business
- Build lasting business relationships
How to earn free trips to Los Cabos:
- Available to landscape contractors purchasing hardscape materials manufactured by Rochester Concrete Products
- Earn one free trip for $57,500 in purchases
- Earn two free trips for $110,000 in purchases
- Program runs March 1st thru August 31st, 2018
- The RCP Passport to Paradise rewards program begins March 1st and ends August 31st, 2018
- Only hardscapes produced by Rochester Concrete Products are eligible
- Sands, sealers, cleaners, grid and edging product purchases are not included
- Rosetta product purchases are not included
- Freight costs and pallet fees are not included
- Special discounts and offers are not eligible
- Trips are valued at $1,895 per person and includes: four nights/five days accommodations, round tip airfare, transfers to/from hotel, all inclusive food and beverage. Trip price based on double occupancy only. Add an additional $250 for single occupancy. Half trips can be purchased starting at $947.50 for double occupancy only.
- Travelers are solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to winning trips. Travelers must provide valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before travel is booked. Any person receiving over $600 in trip value will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- Passport to Paradise trips have no cash value and cannot be sold or used for credit
- Accounts must be current
US Passport Requirement
Conference attendees will need to have a valid official US Passport.
The 2018 Hardscapes Passport to Paradise incentive trip is sponsored by Rockwood Retaining Walls, Inc. Offer subject to change or cancellation without notice.